1235»

Answers

• boskone12000
    Options

Started working for me yesterday 1/10/2024

• Meebers
    Meebers Member ✭✭
    Options

Maybe it is just me, but one of my quicken files is refusing to add entries correctly. My reconciles are all out of wack. i.e. add .01 to several rows up and the bottom changes several hundred dollars. ?? :O( Further more, adding an entry takes about 5 seconds to respond after I hit entry. ML is working normal and I have Vanguard working about 9 out of 10 times.

One other strange thing, to me, is downloads on 2 accounts are showing a blue ball on the far left [paper clip column], clicking on that entry makes the blue ball disappear.

Nothing like this was happening before this ML incident.

• Mike Campbell
    Options

This issue was resolve for me Tuesday this week (1/9/24). I am able to connect and download transactions from my Merrill Edge accounts once again.

• Art Masson
    Art Masson Member ✭✭✭
    Options

The original problem has been resolved. If you are still having issues I suggest setting up a new thread.

• jdparker225
    jdparker225 Member ✭✭
    Options

This still says the investigation continues (as of today 1/22/2024). If the problem has been resolved why is it not noted there?

• me
    me Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Really embarassing for them.

• Duckwing63
    Duckwing63 Member ✭✭
    Options

I agree. I don't have this issue with any of my other accounts. When Quicken does run with Merrill Lynch, the totals are ALWAYS off. Merrill Lynch has the worst cooperation with Quicken, but Quicken needs to either fix that or cut them off because they are making each other look bad. The problems have been here long enough for someone on both sides to acknowledge that there is a problem.

• TheGlods
    TheGlods Member ✭✭
    Options

I received an email stating this was resolved on 2/8/2024.

I am still having the issue. I don't get an error message. I just don't get any transactions. I have to login into ML and download the quicken file and then open that file to get the transactions. Very frustrating.

Quicken
    Anja just added a comment in Alerts, Online Banking & Known Product
    Issues: RESOLVED 2/8/24 Merrill Lynch Investments OL-294/OFX-16503

• TheGlods
    TheGlods Member ✭✭
    Options

When I click on this link from here or from the email I received I get a message stating I don't have permission for that. This issue is till ongoing for me. I don't get the error, I just don't get any transactions. All the other firms download just fine but I use ML the most. This is very frustrating.

This discussion has been closed.