OneAmerica transactions not downloading as of 1/1/2024

Options
dfrobinson1966
dfrobinson1966 Member ✭✭

My guess is that the problem is on the institution's end but I thought I would post here to see of others are having this problem. I'm used to getting errors when downloading from time to time and refreshing the branding and profile clears it up. Not this time. In addition to that, I have tried resetting the account and deactivating and reactivating online services. It seems like maybe there just aren't any transactions available for Quicken to download, which isn't likely. There aren't any transactions stuck in the online center so I'm out of ideas, short of calling OneAmerica.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @dfrobinson1966,

When did this issue begin to occur? To clarify, you are not receiving any error codes or messages?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• dfrobinson1966
    dfrobinson1966 Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for your reply. The last download that contained transactions was 12/31/23. I don’t get error codes or messages. It acts like the download works but there aren’t any transactions. Prior to this, there were transactions daily.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'd recommend you start by following these directions from this article on when transactions are missing or not downloading:

1. Has the sort order been changed in the register? Confirm that the Sort Order in your account register is by Date; just click the top of the Date column in your account register. It's likely the transactions are in your register, just not where you thought they'd be.
    2. Click the Reset button at the top of the register. This will confirm that there's no filtering in your account register.
    3. Are these missing transactions over 90 days old? Most banks have a limit (usually 90 days) on transaction download. If you need transaction history older than what the download contains, many banks will make this available on their website via Web Connect. To use Web Connect, you can find information here, or contact your bank.
    4. Are these transactions still marked as "pending" on your bank's website? Pending transactions have been authorized by your bank but not cleared and paid from your account yet. Most banks don't allow transactions to download until the transaction clears the bank.
    5. Are you using Web Connect (logging in to your bank's website to manually download transactions into Quicken)? Some banks only allow downloads to Quicken after the statement closing date, meaning that you won't see new transactions in Quicken until the statement closes. If you can't select a date range when you try to download from your bank, it means that you're only able to download new transactions after the statement closing date.
    6. Was the missing transaction incorrectly matched to another transaction in the register?
    7.  This is common with repeating payments made to the same payee for the same amount.
    8. Have any transactions been deleted recently? Transactions won't download again after being deleted. If a transaction was deleted in error, you can re-enter it manually (if there's a large group of deleted transactions, it may also be easier to restore a backup).
    9. Was the transaction moved from one account register to another? Click on All Transactions in your account bar and search for the missing transaction. If you find the transactions in an incorrect account, you can move the transactions to the correct account: just select the transaction(s), right-click, and select Move transaction(s). Select the correct account and click OK
    10. Was an older backup restored after you accepted the downloaded transaction(s)? The backup file will restore account information up to the date it was created, which may be before the missing transactions were downloaded.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.