I need an option to close or remove the pie chart

Options
RTPNC
RTPNC Member

Pie Chart serves NO UTILITY. Pie Chart is a waste of space on my screen. I need to turn it off.

Tagged:
1 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Idea is not actionable without more information. As Jim_Harman states below, there are lots of places in Quicken where you see pie charts. Which one(s) do you want to be able to close/remove?

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There are lots of places in Quicken where you see pie charts. Which one(s) do you want to remove?

QWin Premier subscription
  • swingguy0
    swingguy0 Member
    Options

I also agree, it is really in the way. The pie chart is the one that is more of a circle that pops up when you open the spending tab and stays above the transaction list.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 24
    Options

I would have no problem voting for an option to hide the graph on the Spending tab if that is actually what this request is, since @RTPNC hasn't come back and clarified that we don't know that for sure. But I definitely disagree about its usefulness, in fact, it almost the only thing my wife looks at. Which is what she does to get more details/filter the Home "See Where Your Money Goes" widget.

I think I have used the list under it about 2 times in the whole time I have used Quicken.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • ideo
    ideo Member ✭✭
    Options

The way I use Quicken For Mac, I would vote for a global button to allow users to turn off all pie charts across the entire app. I simply never use them. When I click on All Transactions and then select Spending, a full 1/3 of my screen is wasted on the (unused) pie chart. It's hard to ignore. Other than that, I find QFM to be an excellent tool.

Thanks,

Mark