Comments about using Quicken on the Web (edit)

Options
dbinla
dbinla Member
edited February 10 in Using Quicken on the Web

Last year I saw something on the Web about Quicken on the Web, last yera. Whn I inquired about it tech support suggest I not use it. That was a surprise.

This year I was on with tech support and he told me that Quicken is not online. It sure is on this page.

Is anyone using it and what is your experience?

Thank you from Donna in Los Angeles

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @dbinla,

Would you mind providing us with the ticket number that was given to you during your Quicken Support interaction? This is so I may further investigate.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I suggest that was really happening is a confusion of terms. Quicken classic isn't a totally online program. Quicken classic is a desktop application which has the ability to sync partial amount of data to the Quicken cloud server to be viewed by a web or mobile interface.

There is also another program called Quicken simplifi. This program is totally online with a web and mobile only interface no desktop. In some ways similar to Quicken classic but there's no transfer of data between the two and has the name implies it is not as feature-rich as quicken classic.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.