LakeView Loan connections error (Q Mac)

Options
bob@
bob@ Member ✭✭

I'm new to Quicken Classic business and personal on Mac, Version 7.4.2 (Build 704.51578.100) I'm adding mortgage lenders and have come across a few that don't work, this particular situation is with LaveView Loans (mylakeviewloans.com, subserviced by Mr Cooper, NOT LoanCare), which is the first institution that comes up when searching for Lakeview under add account. When selecting the LakeView connection, I receive an error that Quicken cannot determine how to connect to LakeView. This has been happening consistently since I signed up about two weeks ago, and I have not issue signing in through LakeView's portal.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @bob@,

Which instance are you attempting to connect to (see screenshot below)?

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• tatertot
    tatertot Member
    Options

I am getting the same error. I am trying to login to the first option "mylakeviewloan.com." Error says "Quicken cannot determine how to connect to LakeView."

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

And if the loan is handled by Mr. Cooper, have you tried connecting to Mr. Cooper?

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • bob@
    bob@ Member ✭✭
    Options

I missed the alert on the response to my question, apologies. @Quicken Jasmine, it's the top option as @tatertot mentioned - the mylakeviewloan.com URL (I think I mentioned this in my original post)

@jacobs yes, I have Mr Cooper loans and they did come over, however, the LakeView Loan did not come over with the connection to Mr Cooper.

How do I open a ticket for this and get some help? My 30 day eval is about to end and I'm about to cancel my subscription with Quicken because I can't seem to get help on this from quicken themselves.

• Rourke11
    Rourke11 Member
    Options

Same issue. I tried Mr. Cooper and it was rejected. I tried MyLakeView and got the same error.

• Rourke11
    Rourke11 Member
    Options

Here is what Lakeview told me "our loans are not able to connect to 3rd party financial institutions." and "The loan will not connect, however you should be able to manually input information to help track your finances, I believe."

This discussion has been closed.