Wells Fargo Connection Issues (yet again)

Options

My link to Wells Fargo worked last week, I successfully migrated to the new connection a few weeks ago. however, for the past few days, I get

Sorry we have encountered an error (It's not your fault)

Quicken is having trouble connecting to Wells Fargo

Then it goes on to say Wells Fargo reports an invalid user but the same credentials work at the Wells Fargo site

Any update on when service will resume??

I thought the new connection was going to resolve these issues

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @jtbarr4,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. Is this affecting all of your Wells Fargo accounts? Are you getting these error messages when trying to update your accounts, or when trying to add accounts? Are you trying to connect using the new connection method (Express Web Connect +), or are you using Advanced Options and selecting Direct Connect? Are you able to post a screenshot of the error messages you are getting, with any personal information redacted? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jtbarr4
    jtbarr4 Member
    Options

As I mention I am using the new method the quicken activated a few weeks ago(Express Web Connect +). And the account update been working fine until 4-5 days ago.

I provided a text version of the error message already

All this was in the original posting. One thing to add was it was a single checking account

The good new is after multiple days of not working including earier today, it appears to now be resolved and working.

So you can close this report

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear it's now working.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jtbarr4
    jtbarr4 Member
    Options

After a week, 10 days, it started working again. Only thing I did was to post on the Quicken forum - doubt that corrected the issue. :-)

Don't believe there were any Quicken updates for my computer during the time period.

This discussion has been closed.