cc-501 for over a week now

Options
JMqHelp
JMqHelp Member ✭✭

Receiving a cc-501 for over a week now, when Deactivating / Reactivating (setup) access to my Credit Union accounts. When will this issue be fixed? [Removed - Rant]

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @JMqHelp,

This error is usually caused on the bank’s end and means that the Quicken server is being blocked from connecting to the account. Typically these errors self-resolve within 24 hours. If you haven't already, we recommend reviewing this support article for more information.

As stated in the article, if the error persists for more than 24 hours, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely need to file an escalation which cannot be done from here in the Community.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and what credit union is this ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Pjg
    Pjg Member
    Options

I also have had this issue on an off for a year now. For whatever reason, every so other an account stops updating. I have to go under account list and try to reconnect the different accounts. All accounts download except two and I can't add another account. I get the cc-501 error. Call bank they said Quicken problem, Quicken says bank problem. All my accounts were linked were working, then they stop. Very frustrating.

This discussion has been closed.