Wells Fargo BILT Mastercard won't download

Options

I was trying to add BILT to my Quicken and it won't connect all the ways you can add a new account.

1. Downloaded from Wells Fargo direct and then tried to import and nothing happens
  2. Went thru Quicken to add the account. It takes me to WF site, I download the transactions and then it takes me back to Q and it says it lost its connection.

Any ideas why?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @MargeCTC,

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• MargeCTC
    MargeCTC Member ✭✭
    Options

I just spent 2 hours trying to resolve this myself and was finally told by BILT that they don't support downloads to Quicken. What!? I have been using this card primarily to build points since July and now have to enter them all manually. That really sucks! I am going to send a message to BILT to ask that they add this service. For now, I will stop using their card. Bummer!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @MargeCTC,

Thank you for coming back to update us!

If Wells Fargo would like to add this account, the request to be added would need to be made and submitted by them to our service providers.

Have a wonderful day!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.