What happened to my support ticket?

Options
SimonF
SimonF Member

January 2nd, 2024 - lengthy (hours…) phone conversation with Quicken support re why my Quicken Classic Deluxe suddenly appears to be treating my Visa card account (TD Bank) as a savings/chequing account. No solution forthcoming so I was issued a support ticket (10709752) and told I would be contacted by email. It is now January 19th and I received no follow up at all. Problem persists (other credit cards work fine).

Windows - R53.26 Canada - decades of Quicken use.

Simon

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We can't answer your question. We're other users. You need to re-contact Q Support to find status.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @SimonF,

When I check the status of that ticket, it shows Open Alert (which means that you contacted support about a known issue). Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #9857600/CTP-5053)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• SimonF
    SimonF Member
    Options

Thank you everyone. I found a toll-free Canada-specific number for support left on this forum by some kind soul. Seems efforts to resolve my issue are ongoing .

This discussion has been closed.