Connecting to Forward Bank Business Online

Options
bbirch
bbirch Member

Forward Bank business account logins require a company ID, username, and password. When attempting to connect from Quicken, only username and password is available. As such, I am unable to successfully connect to this business account. I assume that all 3 fields (company ID, username and password) are needed to successfully connect. Please advise.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @bbirch,

Which instance are you using in the financial institution list to connect? Which connection method are you attempting to connect with? (See Screenshots Below).

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• bbirch
    bbirch Member
    Options

Your question prompted me to select the Forward Bank Bus account (previously we were connected through the Forward Bank account as it was set up as a personal account and recently transition over to business (the app actually is labeled 'Forward Biz')). However, even with the Forward Bank Bus account, it prompts a user ID and password and then a subsequent screen again prompts password; I was unsuccessful entering our ID and password (twice as prompted); and it did not ask for username. When we login directly to the account, it requires a 'company' ID, username, and password.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @bbirch,

Thank you for providing more information.

Have you contacted Forward Bank? They may be able to provide more information regarding the log-in requirements as the financial institution is the one that sets those up with Quicken. It is recommended that you request to speak to a tier 2 agent or supervisor as they tend to be more familiar with third-party applications such as Quicken.

Please let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 28
    Options

@bbirch - Per the Forward Bank website it appears that there is a registration process that needs to be completed and you need to contact Forward Bank to do that….at least for Direct Connect. You can read more at https://www.forward.bank/resources/forms-applications/. Scroll down the page to see the FAQs that are posted for Quicken.

When you talk with Forward Bank about this you might also want to ask them if they charge any fees for connecting with/downloading into Quicken. Charging monthly fees for this is not supposed to occur with EWC and WC connections but some banks do charge a monthly fee for DC connections and that is more common with business accounts.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.