Zip code versus postal code

Options
Mark Willis
Mark Willis Member ✭✭

In the security Personal Info section of the Quicken Canada application, in the sub window ?change address' only the Zip Code label appears, not the Canadian postal code.

Mark

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Mark Willis,

I have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, I request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached to contribute to the investigation.

Please let me know once you have done so!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Arctic Hare
    Arctic Hare SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am not understanding what location is being referenced… could you please provide a the navigation path to dialogue box you are referencing?

• JoelC
    JoelC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Arctic Hare I believe the problem being referenced is when one logins to their Quicken Account (see https://www.quicken.com/canada/my-account ). Looking at the Personal Info tile the field that should be postal code reads ZIP Code.

• Mark Willis
    Mark Willis Member ✭✭
    Options

Dear JoelC,

Yes your clarification is correct, appologies to Artic Hare for not being precise enough in my original description.

Regards, Mark

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was playing around with this and the system they have is sort strange. I have an expired Canadian Subscription, and a current US one. Depending on which site I log into I get the different subscription information, but it seems that the personal/address information is shared. If I change it in one, it changes in the other.

So, they are using the same form for both. And there is a pulldown menu for selecting either country.

Here is the dialog:

The actual content of the Province and Zip code boxes seem to work correctly for me (provided I select Canada) first, but the Zip code box should have a title of Zip/Postal Code. For instance, if it is on Canada and I paste in "5800, Mountain View Boulevard" to the address box:

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • JoelC
    JoelC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Chris_QPW agreed noting the one area that is lacking is that Quicken's subscription renewal e-mails do not direct Canadian to teh canadain landing page. I discovered this just recently and had a very difficult time renewing as my CC information changed.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I find navigating the Canadian site really difficult because at any given time I might find myself back on the US site.

I have to double and triple check I'm where I think I am.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • JoelC
    JoelC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Agreed, I need to do the same was well and sometime I am thinking where is that Tile that I recall seeing before.

This discussion has been closed.