TD Bank HTTP 400 Error after update to Version 7.5.2 (Build 705.51955.100)

Options
155MPH
155MPH Member ✭✭

Anyone Else having this issue in US? Had no problem until recent update.

Comments

• Katatak
    Katatak Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes I am also having this issue as of this morning.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @155MPH and @Katatak,

This sounds like there could be an issue with the connection between Quicken And TD Bank.

I suggest deactivating the TD Bank account(s), then reactivating them. However, before doing so, I do recommend saving a backup of your data file first (just in case). Then, please check and make sure you do not have any hidden accounts that may be connected to this financial institution.

1. Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts
    2. Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution that are checked as hidden in Lists

After that, please follow the troubleshooting instructions below.

1. Open the account register and navigate to the Settings gear on the bottom-right corner
    2. Click on the Downloads tab
    3. Click Disconnect Account (if there are more than one account associated with this financial institution, please repeat steps 1 through 3 for each account)
    4. Navigate to Accounts > Add Account...
    5. Use the search field at the top of the list to find and select your financial institution, making sure to choose Direct Connect, and click Continue
    6. Follow the prompts to sign in using your login credentials associated with the financial institution
    7. If the accounts have been found successfully; use the dropdown menus to link each account to the appropriate account in Quicken

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• 155MPH
    155MPH Member ✭✭
    Options

Jasmine,

A couple of things to note. Disconnecting and reconnecting did resolve the problem created by the update to the latest version. I should hope that I don't ever need to do that every time I update my software, it is quite an inconvenience. Secondly. direct connect does not work with TD Bank, I needed to chose the other option, I don't remember what it was now. And then in each account when adding tell it to match it to the current accounts and not create a new account. @Katatak may need to do the same.

• jtkqboston
    jtkqboston Member ✭✭
    Options

Direct connect is required for my bank-based bill-pay integration (works for any payee and will use electronic payment for most of them, unlike the Quicken built-in payment system).

Did Quicken silently stop supporting direct connect for TD Bank?

• Katatak
    Katatak Member ✭✭
    Options

@155MPH I got a hold of support yesterday and they confirmed that I had to switch to Quicken connect instead of direct connect. For me that's fine, but I know others who use bill pay must use direct connect. Hoping Quicken fixes this issue soon.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 25
    Options

Hello All,

We advise users to please contact TD Bank directly for further assistance as the root of this error is caused by the financial institution's server.

We will also be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jtkqboston
    jtkqboston Member ✭✭
    Options

It started working again for me today, all I did was wait a day from the last time I'd tried downloading. Still using Direct Connect, phew!

This discussion has been closed.