Citibank Authorization Failure and Now Nothing Downloads

Options

Using Quicken Classic Premier for Windows

Trying to authorize new Citi card download using Intuit to connect, click on sign in, page pops up trying to go to auth.citi.com and the Citi consent page is blank. Authorization times out in Quicken and says sign in to Citibank failed.

Now none of my accounts will download recent activity.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Celia Huber,

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Larry1212
    Larry1212 Member ✭✭
    Options

Prior to today, I was using the manual method of downloading from CitiBank. Today I attempted to set up the new connection method from Tools/Accounts. And then in the Transaction Download column from the Citi line that says Yes (Improve connection). When I click on Improve Connection it appears to try to connect with Citi, but I get the error message (see attached file, "Citibank Connection Failure"). It does not matter how many times I click "Sign In"; it fails each time.

If I go to the gear icon (upper RH corner of Quicken Classic Deluxe), then Edit Account Details, then Online Services, I get the second screen shot ("Citibank Account Details Page). If I click on the green arrow link, I am right back to the same screen shot as the first time (file: "Citibank Connection Failure").

On the Account Details page it lists "Deactivate", but I have always stayed away from this per the instruction shown in the 3rd screen shot (file: "Quicken_Reset vs Deactivate"). However, in this case the "reset" option is not shown. That may be because I have using the manual download method.

Is my issue different than other users concerning Citibank, or is this the same thing others are seeing and the issue is still be working on?

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Larry1212,

The alert for this issue has been marked resolved. Due to you still experiencing the issue, I suggest contacting Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Larry1212,

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files, a sanitized data file, and screenshots (if possible) attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

Please let me know once you have done so.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.