Unable to add Chase accounts

Options

I am using ver 54.9, build 27.1.54.9 on Win 11. I have multiple Chase accounts. One credit card updates, while all other accounts do not. When I tried to activate downloads, I get the error message of "sorry, the sign in failed due to time out or connection error. Select sign in to authenticate via your web browser." Clicking "sign in" is a do-loop.

I changed the default browser from Firefox to Chrome, rebooted my computer, and attempted to activate downloads. Same result.

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @rtrenholme,

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• rtrenholme
    rtrenholme Member ✭✭
    Options

here you go

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @rtrenholme,

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.