Guitar Center, Musicians Friend, Chevron/Texaco Credit Cards, and CareCredit FDP-102 (QMAC)

Options
System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

CareCredit and Newegg CC-502

Comments

• JoeyMaggard
    JoeyMaggard Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Me too. Guitar Center, Musicians Friend and CareCredit. Two days now with CC-502 error.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited January 29
    Options

Hello @JoeyMaggard,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

(CTP-8883)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• CAPPY
    CAPPY Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 27
    Options

Is this issue also affecting Chevron/Texaco Credit Cards? for 3 days now?? FI_TIMEOUT (FDP-102) {{ If this error persists for more than 24 hours, please contact Quicken care. (FDP-102)}} Mac Quicken via Quicken Connect
    Days in error: 3 Details: Retry. Retry Error Error Code: FI_TIMEOUT (FDP-102

Please advise…

[Merged Post]

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @CAPPY,

I moved your post to the discussion on this issue. Per my earlier post, this issue has been reported.

To contribute to the investigation, please go to Help>Report a Problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

• V-Cool
    V-Cool Member ✭✭
    edited January 29
    Options

My Synchrony accounts are no longer updating. When I try I get the following:

An unexpected error occurred

Please try again later.

Care Code: FDP-102

Details:
    FI_TIMEOUT
    Retry. Retry Error

I have completely disconnected them and tried reconnecting with the same error.

Thanks

[Merged Post]

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited January 29
    Options

Hello @V-Cool,

Error 102 (or FDP-102) is displayed when a bank is selected that is unavailable; or you have changed your sign-in information with your financial institution and the new credentials are not carried over to Quicken.

You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps.

I hope this helps!

[Merged Post]

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• V-Cool
    V-Cool Member ✭✭
    edited January 29
    Options

This has been happening to me for several days when trying to connect and update all of my synchrony accounts:

Please try again later.

Care Code: FDP-102

Details:
    FI_TIMEOUT
    Retry. Retry Error

I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting and still get the same error. The Guitar Center login is the one that it uses to connect all of my synchrony accounts.

Thanks

[Merged Post]

• Louis Block
    Louis Block Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having similar issues with one of my Chevron accounts and my Lenscrafters account. Both Synchrony. At this point I've disconnected both, but cannot reconnect them. Oddly, another Chevron account I have is still connecting fine (it shares a login with my Lowes Synchrony account)

• JayLotta
    JayLotta Member
    edited January 29
    Options

I have been experiencing the same issue since 1/21/2024 and I have followed the FAQ instructions. I am using the same credentials that have worked until 1/21 and I have been able to use those credentials to log in via Chrome.

[Merged Post]

• hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

For what it is worth….I have been unable to download My Sychrony (error cc-502) chevron texaco credit card.

• JoeyMaggard
    JoeyMaggard Member ✭✭✭
    Options

So just in case this helps anyone, for me CareCredit, Guitar Center and Musicians Friend are not working and have not since the 25th. Lowe's, Amazon Store Card, JC Penney and Synchrony Mastercard are working. All seven accounts use the same log-in and show up on one account manager page. I can see them all just fine on that page. But Quicken gives me an error. For what it's worth, the three that aren't working have always been grouped together for me. The other four were added last year sometime, but Quicken only stopped working on the 26th.

• rphpat
    rphpat Member ✭✭
    Options

Same for me. Error code fdp-102 for my 3 Synchrony credit card accounts. Worked fine until last week on my Mac version of Quicken.

• chopperblades2003
    Options

Same problem for me too with all my Synchrony Retail accounts.

• V-Cool
    V-Cool Member ✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Anja

It looks like this is a problem at least on the Mac with all Synchrony accounts for several of us. Is this something that is being worked on?

• rphpat
    rphpat Member ✭✭
    Options

Hopefully a bug to be fixed with an update.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @V-Cool,

This issue has been reported. See my earlier post:

Thank you!

(CTP-8883)

Quicken Kristina

• cynstalker
    cynstalker Member ✭✭
    Options

Any update? I am in the same boat (Mac)

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert & this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #10788293 & 10784122/CTP-8883)

Quicken Kristina

• JoeyMaggard
    JoeyMaggard Member ✭✭✭
    Options

In case this helps someone, you can go to the website and manually download the transactions and they import just fine. Must be an Intuit/Quicken Connect problem.

• JayLotta
    JayLotta Member
    Options

I was able to restore connections using the fix button in the connection status window and reentering my credentials.

This discussion has been closed.