What is going on with the Massachusetts Deferred Compensation Plan (Empower) downloads?

Options

The connection is there but $0 balance and no transaction download.

I see on Google search a "Resolved" from 12/2023 but cannot find any info and the link is dead

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @DavidRaine,

What is your connection method? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. Are you receiving any error codes or messages? When did this issue begin to occur?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• DavidRaine
    DavidRaine Member
    Options

Quicken Connect…that is the only option (Direct connect is grayed out)

This issue is been documented elsewhere for months or longer…

• DavidRaine
    DavidRaine Member
    Options

No codes or error messages. It "connects", just no info is downloaded

• DavidRaine
    DavidRaine Member
    Options

These were open items on the Quicken community page, I cannot find them anymore

• DavidRaine
    DavidRaine Member
    Options

Anyone…anyone?

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @DavidRaine,

The link displayed in your Google search results is an old Alert that has since been marked Resolved. Resolved Alerts are also archived 3 days after they have been marked as resolved which is why the link to it is no longer accessible.

If you are still experiencing this issue after it has already been marked resolved, then we advise that you please contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit. We also recommend doing so Monday through Friday as our Tier 2 and escalation teams are closed on weekends.

I hope this clarifies things! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.