Connecting to Wealthsimple bank from Quicken Classic Deluxe Version 7.5.2 Canada

Options
cphodgin
cphodgin Member ✭✭

I have tried to add my WealthSimple Bank accounts but it asks for my "mint access token". I don't use the Mint app nor can I find the information anymore so cannot link my accounts for updates or downloads. How do I resolve this problem?

Comments

291829812 Member
    Options

Same problem

• SlappyWhite
    SlappyWhite Member
    Options

Same issue. Lack of connectivity to Wealthsimple will make Quicken unusable for me. I'll be canceling my subscription before the trial period ends if not resolved.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 3
    Options

Have any of you reported this issue to Quicken?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello All,

When I check on our end, I can see you are getting error FDP-105 when trying to connect to Wealthsimple. This is a known issue which has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #10756210/ CTP-8768)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Trafalgan
    Trafalgan Member
    Options

I'm also having this issue, do we have an update now we are a month on?

• parme
    parme Member
    Options

Same here. Waiting for problem resolution. And with all agressive marketing Wealthsimple is doing right now. I guess more and more people are gonna ask same question :)

This discussion has been closed.