Missing Transactions - Windows

Options
Kelly D
Kelly D Member

The upload is not pulling in all transactions. This is a fairly new issue.

My uploads for both of my Credit Unions are missing transactions for both savings and checking accounts.

At this point I feel I need to manually enter the transactions. My issue is whether when the upload problem is resolved, will the originally missed transactions load AND will they match to the manually entered items?

NOTE: I see a similar post was created for the Candaian MAC version…I originally posted in response to that post before realizing it was the wrong Quicken version.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Kelly D,

Which financial institutions are you experiencing this issue with? What are the connection methods? You can see the connection methods by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you receiving any error codes or messages? When did this issue begin to occur?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• JoelC
    JoelC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Kelly D do you have the correct date range when downlaoding transactions?

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

My issue is whether when the upload problem is resolved, will the originally missed transactions load AND will they match to the manually entered items?

It used to be that the matching would didn't look at the date at all. The problem with that was that it might have matched a years old transaction. So, I believe the current system has a date limit on it, something like 1 month. Note that this is for the automatic matching. I do believe that for manual matching there isn't any date limit.

The one "plus side" of this this should be pretty easy to see while reconciling. If you have both the downloaded (unmatched) transaction and your manual entered transaction and go to reconcile they will both appear in the reconcile window. One of the things I have notice on the missing transactions is that when they do post their posting date is correct (not the date they are downloaded). As such, the manually entered transaction and the downloaded one should have a date that is pretty close and therefore be sorted in the reconcile fairly close to each other.

So, I would certainly manually enter these missing transactions.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Robert Goodier
    Options

Missing 3 months of transactions I posted. Can they be returned?

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please describe your problem in more detail. It sounds like a different problem than what is being discussed in this thread.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.