No longer downloaded some accounts have to reset accounts almost weekly

Options

Had Quicken for year and the first six months worked fine. Than it stopped downloading mortage account which is at same bank as checking and savings. Went to support and the one helping took over computer and try to fix problem and said error was with bank not quicken. Went to bank and after then checking said nothing changed on there part and did not know why quicken did not find account after having been on quicken the past six months. After that every week or so when I go to download accounts get error message and have to reset accounts. I tried [Removed - 3rd-Party Software] last month and all my accounts have been downloading . I will not renew quicken

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jta13293,

In order to properly investigate this issue further, could you please specify the name of the financial institution as well as the error code(s) and/or message(s) you are receiving?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jta13293
    jta13293 Member
    Options

CFSB no error message just no longer downloads account

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @jta13293,

Could you please give the full name of the financial institution?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.