Prompt to Send Online Payments that Do Not Exist

Options
suepfister
suepfister Member ✭✭✭

How do I eliminate the internal flag which causes the envelope icon to be displayed next to my bank name, and triggers the prompt I get when closing Quicken that states I have online payments to send, when I don't. When I click on the envelope to the left of my bank account to open the online center it shows no payments to send.

This started after I mistakenly tried to update the status of an online payment that I had already reconciled.

I am using Quicken Classic Premier for Windows. Version R54.16, build 27.1.54.16

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @suepfister,

This may be an issue with your data file.

To start with, I suggest that you please try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate: 

1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, proceed to Super Validate. If the issue is resolved after performing validation, then please disregard the instructions to Super Validate.

Super Validate:

1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• suepfister
    suepfister Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello https://community.quicken.com/profile/Quicken%20Jasmine , I had already tried both Validate options. The regular Validate did not fix the issue, and the Super Validate did not fix the issue but instead showed me a whole bunch of things to fix that hadn't been a problem. That scared me so I reverted to the backup I had made before starting the Validate procedures.

So the issue still persists after both Validate options.

• Jsimons
    Jsimons Member ✭✭
    Options

Having exactly the same problem… maybe a bug in the last revision??

• pqschipper
    pqschipper Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having the same problem as well. I'm running R55.13, Build 27.1.55.13 on Windows 11 Home

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Who is still experiencing this issue?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• suepfister
    suepfister Member ✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.