Navy Federal Credit Union Not Downloading

Options
bmoore@
bmoore@ Member, Mac Beta Beta

NFCU is not downloading transaction. Quicken connects ad a request for an email or text message is sent quickly, but the downlad never happens. It takes a long time to timeout then this message is sent "Navy Federal Credit Union(760550) - Quicken cloud is not responding.  Please try again later."

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @bmoore@,

What is your connection method with Navy Federal Credit Union? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. When did this issue begin to occur? After a recent update?

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• bmoore@
    Options

My connection type is: Quicken Connect.

• bmoore@
    Options

The issue has been going on since I moved for Quicken for Windows to the MAC version about 10 days ago.

Currently running:

Quicken Classic Delux

Version 7.5.2 (Build 705.51955.100).

macOS 13.6.4

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @bmoore@,

Thank you for providing more information.

To start with, I suggest that you try to reset your Quicken Cloud. Doing so does not affect your data file nor other Cloud Accounts (if applicable). Please, follow the instructions below in order to do so. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu 
    2. Preferences... 
    3. Mobile, Web & Alerts
    4. Use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync OFF 
    5. Click Disable Sync
    6. Navigate to Connected Services
    7. Click Reset (click Reset again on the pop-up box)
    8. Once the Reset completes, navigate back to Mobile, Web & Alerts
    9. Use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync ON
    10. Click Enable Sync

Once that is done, go back to Mobile, Web & Alerts to select/deselect the accounts as desired and see if the issue still continues to persist.

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• bmoore@
    Options

Hi Jasmine,

Thank you. That fixed the problem.

This discussion has been closed.