Lexus Pursuit Visa Credit Card

Options
mjrome
mjrome Member ✭✭

Not able to log in, now says;

Did you mistype your sign-in info? Please re-enter your credentials for Lexus Pursuits Visa.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited February 11
    Options

Hello @mjrome,

When did this issue begin to occur? After a recent update?

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed. 

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• mjrome
    mjrome Member ✭✭
    Options

Did you mistype your sign-in info? Please re-enter your credentials for Lexus Pursuits Visa.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @mjrome,

A screenshot would be helpful. Please use the instructions in my previous response.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Irene
    Irene Member ✭✭
    Options

same problem with Lexus Visa which uses Comenity bank. It won’t download to Quicken. 5e people at Lexus Visa said they don’t connect or deal with any Apps.

• mjrome
    mjrome Member ✭✭
    Options

Here is the message:

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited February 14
    Options

Hello @Irene and @mjrome,

Were you able to previously connect your accounts?

-Quicken Jasmine

• mjrome
    mjrome Member ✭✭
    Options

yes, I’ve been using it for over a year and it’s only the past few days that I’ve received this message.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @mjrome,

I have taken the time to look further into the issue that you are experiencing and have found that you are receiving an FDP-103 error message. An FDP-103 error can occur when your financial institution tells Quicken that your login credentials are incorrect or there are outdated login credentials stored in Quicken for Mac and/or the Keychain app.

You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding.

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

• mjrome
    mjrome Member ✭✭
    Options

I went through all of the steps you have given and I am still getting the same error message as before. I went to the Lexus Pursuit Visa website and was able to log in with the same credentials I'm trying to use in Quickens

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @mjrome,

How many times have you received this error in a row for this specific financial institution?

Next, I suggest that you close Quicken, change the password for your Lexus Pursuit Visa account(s) on their website temporarily, and then update that same password in Quicken.

Please let me know if you receive the same error after doing so.

-Quicken Jasmine

• mjrome
    mjrome Member ✭✭
    Options

I followed your instructions and changed my password on the Lexus Pursuits Visa website and was able to then re-log in. I went back to Quicken and tried the new password and I still get the same error.

• mjrome
    mjrome Member ✭✭
    Options

Any progress regarding this issue?

• mjrome
    mjrome Member ✭✭
    Options

Any progress regarding this situation

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @mjrome,

Since the previous troubleshooting steps and FAQ were unable to assist us in resolving, I suggest that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

• mjrome
    mjrome Member ✭✭
    Options

thanks

This discussion has been closed.