Multiple banks not connecting with Quicken Connect

Options
bshopay
bshopay Member ✭✭✭✭

Over the weekend Kubota Credit, Mountain America Credit Union, Flagstar Bank and Corning Credit Union, stopped working with the Quicken Connect connection. It says that the account must be re-setup due to bad connection state but when I attempt to re-setup, it says that I entered in the wrong credentials even though I have verified they are correct by logging into each bank directly.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @bshopay,

If you don’t mind, could you please provide screenshots of both error messages that you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed. 

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• bshopay
    bshopay Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The content is the same for each of the other banks.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @bshopay,

Thank you for providing that screenshot.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connect Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file before performing these steps.

1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Sign Out...
    3. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    4. Follow the prompts to be taken back to your data file after signing in

Once that is done, see if the issue persists.

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

• bshopay
    bshopay Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine

I have completed those steps and still have the issue. I have even tried adding these banks in a completely new from scratch file and the issue still persists.

• bshopay
    bshopay Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine

I have received a response since my last post. Any updates? Could this potential be part of the UPDATED 2/28/24 Multiple Banks getting CC-502/FDP-102 Errors alert? The financial institutions I am having issues with are as follows:

Kubota Credit
    Mountain America Credit Union (Quicken Connect)
    HealthEquity
    Sheffield Financial
    Corning Credit Union
    Flagstar Bank
    Dovenmuehle Mortgage

Each of these had worked before and during a regular one step update they gave an error and stopped connecting.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @bshopay,

Yes, I was going to mention the alert after attempting the above troubleshooting steps. That alert could most certainly be pertaining to the issues that you are experiencing, however, I found it to be worth a shot to attempt to reach a resolution.

I apologize for the delayed response.

-Quicken Jasmine

• bshopay
    bshopay Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is still an issue for me. May I get an update please?

• bshopay
    bshopay Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Jasmine This is still an issue for me. May I get an update please?

• chinckley
    chinckley Member
    Options

I have the same issue and would love a resolution to this problem. Error message: "Account must be re-setup due to bad connection state, UKNOWN ANOMALOUS STATE"

• lablover57
    lablover57 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Same issue! Reauthorization does not work!

Quicken User since the DOS days...
  • Shelster
    Shelster Member ✭✭
    Options

My Chase accounts stopped downloading recently. I've gotten a variety of errors while trying to reconnect it, albeit most of them on the Chase end.

My Apple Card stopped downloading in December. Reconnection attempts—> Does not work with Apple WC. What does it work with?