Lands End VISA Card - Comenity

Options

I am having a problem accessing my Lands' End VISA Card transactions via the Quicken One Step Update. Previously, I had access but then one day, not that long ago, the download failed. I tried several times to download, and then attempted to reset my account within Quicken. Unfortunately, the reset failed, and now when I attempt to reconnect, or to create a new account within Quicken, I receive the following failure message. I know my account credentials are good, because I can log in from the website, and the account is clearly not locked due to too many failed login attempts. Since I can't find any other notices about this sort of issue, I figured I would ask the group. Thanks in advance for all help. I am currently running Quicken Deluxe R54.16 Build 27.1.54.16

DKS

Quicken User since 1992

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @David Simmons,

Please take a moment to review and follow this error-specific support article regarding error CC-503.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JohnG1962
    JohnG1962 Member
    Options

I am having the same trouble as well. Have tried the support article recommendations, and am still having problems.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @JohnG1962,

Thank you for joining this thread.

As per the FAQ given by @Quicken Anja:

If the steps above don't resolve the issue, please reach out to Quicken Support. 

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• JohnG1962
    JohnG1962 Member
    Options

I have reached out to Quicken support. Still no resolution

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @JohnG1962,

Would you mind providing me with the ticket number given to you during your Quicken Support interaction?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

• JohnG1962
    JohnG1962 Member
    Options

I do not recall getting a ticket number

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @JohnG1962,

Do you use a different email address for the Quicken Community than you do for your Quicken account?

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

• essman54
    essman54 Member ✭✭
    Options

Add Talbot's to the list of Comenity cards that are not playing well with Quicken. Sure am glad BJ's left them.

• David Simmons
    David Simmons Member ✭✭
    Options

Looks like the most recent update has fixed the issue, with Lands End & Talbots.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

@David Simmons Thanks for the update! Glad to hear the issue has been resolved. 🙂

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.