Downloading posted future transactions

Options

Recently I Changed my bank password. After the password was updated I was not able to download any transaction. I did call support and managed to get past transactions but not transactions that were logged into my banking page. How do I get all to import? Any help would be appreciated.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Q downloads POSTED transactions. How can a future-dated transaction be posted?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I sort of sounds like you have switched from Direct Connect where you could enter your future bill payments into Quicken directly and have those be transmitted to your bank's bill payment system. And you got switched over to Express Web Connect or Express Web Connect + which doesn't have that feature.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Which bank?

Which connection method are you set up with? (Look beneath the Account Name in the upper left of the Account Register view.)

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• Chefcda
    Chefcda Member
    Options

I am on a Mac…I believe quicken connect? also the check is download transactions starting:

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You posted in a Windows category. I've requested that this thread be moved to a Mac category so it gets attention from other Mac users. QWin and QMac are totally different programs so there are some significant differences in how they work and in issues resolutions.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.