Elan Financial Service Fidelity Visa Download Issues

Options

For perhaps six months, I've experienced various problems downloading transactions from Elan for the Fidelity Visa. At one point, the downloaded balance was rounded to the nearest dollar, making reconcile always wrong. More recently though, transactions don't download at all. The last error message I got was a CC-506. I believe I've seen others. I've reset the account, etc. No luck. My only option is manual download.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Chris B,

What is your connection method with Elan? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. When did the most recent issue with Elan begin? After a recent update?

Also, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message that you are currently receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• tognacci
    tognacci Member
    Options

I'm having the exact same problem. Certain transactions don't download at all

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @tognacci,

Thank you for joining this thread.

Would you mind answering the questions and following the instructions located in my previous response so that I may better assist you?

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.