Strong suggestion - Default columns setting for subreports?

Options
Joseph Witkin
Joseph Witkin Member ✭✭✭✭
edited March 19 in Reports (Windows)

I click on line totals on my reports often to view the transactions that go into the total. It is frustrating to always have the transaction amounts out of the window to the right because every column is included - account, category, tag, cleared…

There should be a setting to select the default columns for subreports so that columns we don't use or need are not included! Doesn't seem like that would be hard for Quicken to implement. Would really help.

Tagged:

Comments

• Noral
    Noral Member
    Options

There also should be a way to lock in the width of columns. Currently they reset every time there is an update to the data with some columns being too narrow & others too wide.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Joseph Witkin and @Noral,

To request this feature to be added in the future, what you can do is create an idea post. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Joseph Witkin
    Joseph Witkin Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

moved to Idea Post at Quicken Jasmine's suggestion. Thank you :)

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Joseph Witkin,

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.