Old data

Options

when I start the mobile app it inputs old data from 1/16/18. Where do I go to change this to current data?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Randle,

The mobile app gets its data from the information that is synced with the Quicken Cloud. I recommend you start troubleshooting this issue by going to your desktop application and navigating to Edit>Preferences>Mobile & Web.

Make sure that Sync is turned on for the current file you are using. Next to the word Accounts, you will see a blue link that tells you how many accounts are synced out of how many accounts are eligible to sync. Click on that link and verify that your current accounts, with current information, are selected. If they are not selected, then select them. Once you have verified Sync is on and the correct accounts are selected, click OK. Note: If you selected any new accounts to sync, it should automatically do a cloud sync.

Sign out of the mobile app, then sign back in again, making sure you are logging in with your current Quicken ID and check to see if the issue persists.

Let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.