This discussion was created from comments split from:

The Community Meetup- February 2024 Edition

Tagged:

Comments

• KRed
    KRed Member ✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Janean
    This is my first post so my apologies if I am not posting properly.

The lifetime planner is amazing and now is my goto for analysis. I have been doing this type of analysis outside of quicken for over 20 years but having it within quicken and the ability to dive into items is a game changer for me. Thank you!!!

I am currently using Quicken Business & Personal Version R54.16 Build 27.1.54.16 on Windows 10

Here are some problems that I have noticed:
    1. The save report feature does not work.
    I need to exclude certain accounts from my analysis. If I save the report, these accounts appear back. None of the customizations are saved.
    2. There is bug in the Accounts customization for reports. If you select a type of account (example: Business) and then select "Clear All", all of the accounts in Quicken are cleared. Before only the "Business" accounts would be cleared.

Can you provide information on when these problems will be fixed?

Thanks!

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited February 24
    Options

Hello @KRed,

To assist with these issues, please provide more details. When you say the save report function is not working, do you mean it's not saving the report at all, or do you mean your customizations aren't being saved in the saved report? Are there specific customizations that refuse to stick?

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.