Chase Credit Card Transactions Download Problem

chojo
chojo Quicken Windows Subscription Member

I'm on a Windows 11 Home PC. The issue became apparent about 9:00 Eastern this morning February 26.

I tried to download my recent Chase credit card transactions for a custom time frame Feb 23 to 26. It created a qfx file which is either null and/or I'm unable to import into Quicken, neither by double clicking on the file in my Downloads folder (usually works while Quicken is open, which it is), nor by going through the Import process in Quicken's File dropdown menu. I expected 3 posted and cleared transactions per Chase's web site, but nothing was imported into my Chase account on Quicken. From past experience, I assume this is a problem with Chase.

I successfully downloaded Chase transactions on February 24th, so this is new to me today.

Anyone else?

Chojo

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @chojo,

Do you receive any error codes or messages? Can you open the QFX file on its own separate from Quicken? If so, does it look correct? Have you had this problem before when attempting to import a QFX file?

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭

You can edit the QFX file in Notepad or any text editor to see if there are any transactions in it.

I did a downloaded of a QFX file from my Chase credit card for the 23rd to 26th without any problems.

Please note that the QFX file and Express Web Connect + use different unique Ids, so you really shouldn't mix the two or you might get duplicate transactions.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.