Macy's download problem NOT resolved

Options
GeeRab
GeeRab Member ✭✭

Unfortunately, despite the notification that the problem with Macy's has been resolved, it hasn't be. It's just been changed. Instead of getting a 105 error saying that it couldn't connect, I now get a FDP-108 saying that Macy's Credit Card is denying access to your account. Please vist the Macy's Credit Card web site to se what's going on.

The answer is that nothing is going on. When I go the site directly, I get right on, no problems no additional info or changing of passwords required.

There is still a problem so please upgrade the RESOLVED status and see about getting it fixed. Thanks.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @GeeRab,

If you are still experiencing an issue after the Alert was marked resolved, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just for reference, some Windows users are still reporting problems too.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • floydfan
    floydfan Member ✭✭
    Options

Again, my Macy's issues are STILL not resolved. I am using Quicken for Mac. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting, changing passwords, submitting reports to support, etc. HELP!

• floydfan
    floydfan Member ✭✭
    Options

I've been having the same problem for several weeks now. I already reported it to support, but I haven't heard back. Meanwhile Windows users seem to have had some luck with this, so I don't know what's going on with this.

• slwinder
    slwinder Member
    Options

I still cannot connect to my Macy's credit card account through Quicken. The issue has been going on for several weeks. I use a Windows 10 pc, not a Mac. Quicken, please provide an update and estimated time to fix this issue. Thank you.

• cnewms
    cnewms Member
    Options

I'm using Quicken for Mac version 7.5.2 on macOS 12.7.3

I had to disconnect the account in Quicken, and then right click on it and then connect it again. It is working again.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

As @Quicken Anja said earlier, if you are still experiencing an issue after the Alert was marked resolved, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

Please note that if you use the Report a Problem tool from within Quicken, you will not get a response. To clarify; while you do not receive a response for problem reports submitted through the program, these submissions do go directly to a database that is accessible by members of our Product and Development teams, escalation teams, and other internal support channels.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.