NFL Extra Points Visa CC-503

Options

I can no longer connect after last update. Why is this such a frequent topic? Yes, I have had this issue in the past, and yes I have followed all of the trouble shooting time after time.

Why does Quicken have such a hard time with https://d.comenity.net/ac/ ?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @carpenterr,

If the troubleshooting instructions found in this error-specific support article fail to resolve the error, then as stated at the bottom of the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files and may be required to file an escalation if they see fit.

However, we recommend reaching out Monday through Friday as our Tier 2 and escalation teams are closed on weekends.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• carpenterr
    carpenterr Member ✭✭
    Options

Posting again as suggested by Anja.

I can no longer connect after last update. Why is this such a frequent topic? Yes, I have had this issue in the past, and yes I have followed all of the trouble shooting time after time.

Why does Quicken have such a hard time with https://d.comenity.net/ac/ ?

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @carpenterr,

The Community is a forum where users help each other and there are a handful of moderators like myself who can do some troubleshooting with you. Posts on the Community are not the same as contacting Quicken Support. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• carpenterr
    carpenterr Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you for clarifying.

• carpenterr
    carpenterr Member ✭✭
    Options

This item has been resolved. Please close this thread.

Quicken Support resolved!

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@carpenterr - do you know how or what Quicken Support did to fix the issue? I see other posts about CC-503 errors with Comenity CCs and your solution may help them as well.

This discussion has been closed.