how to get the clr status show as R in invoices in home and business

Options
therbert
therbert Unconfirmed ✭✭

i have invoices set up. i reconcile them and mark them as R. However in the check register display they all show as C. But, if you open the entry (for example click on edit) it shows as R.

Would really like the register to conform. Am I missing something?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @therbert,

To clarify the issue, is this happening in the accounts receivable, or is it happening in the bank account the funds are going into? If you are seeing this behavior in the accounts receivable, this is expected behavior. The accounts receivable isn't like a standard banking account; it is a separate register in Quicken that you can use to track your invoices. Unlike banking accounts, accounts receivable gives no option to reconcile the account, nor does it let you edit the values in the Clr column. You can hide that column, if you'd like, by clicking the gear icon near the upper right, choosing Register columns…, unchecking Cleared, then clicking the Done button.

If this is something you'd like to see changed in the future, then I would recommend creating an Idea post to request that change. Ideas that get enough votes may be implemented in future versions of Quicken.

If this is happening in the bank account that the funds are actually going into, then please provide more detail exactly what happens when you reconcile the account.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.