Chase Sapphire Preferred missing transactions

Options
dhammabob
dhammabob Member ✭✭✭

For some reason, some transactions show on the website but are not downloaded and I have to manually add them because the new balance reflected the charge. I had previously reported this issue and thought I resolved it by resetting Quicken connected services cloud data but the issue kept reappearing, anyone else seeing this issue?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @dhammabob,

Missing transactions/transactions not downloading is currently a known issue with Chase. Please follow these steps from the Community Alert:

1. Go to Accounts > Update Selected Online Account
    2. Follow any prompts to log in, if needed, and then update your accounts again

If you're still missing transactions after following the steps above, please reach out to us at Customer Care so we can investigate further.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dhammabob
    dhammabob Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Kristina that did not fix the issue

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @dhammabob Thank you for following up!

Since the steps did not resolve the issue, then as @Quicken Kristina previously stated, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents may need to collect and review your log files to further investigate and/or file an escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.