Wells Fargo Bank -Quicken online service is unavailable Is it up yet?

Options
MJGarry
MJGarry Member ✭✭

Quicken finally made me change my user name from something to an email address. I did that. Then I had to reactivate my on-line accounts. I use two quicken files one for my family and one for my mom and her checking account. On my mom's account I only track online Wells Fargo Bank and her checking account.

In the past I deactivated the online access to the bank and reactivate the account. I've tried this with this account with no success.

I am able to download the account activity by logging in to the Wells Fargo page and going to the account and click on the download account activity using web connect. This method is a real pain having to always go to the Wells Fargo web page.

I've tried to use the old method by editing Account Details for Online Services / activate one step update. I get a message We couldn't get information about Wells Fargo Bank.

I also see there is a "New" way by searching for your financial institution using the "+" on the Accounts button. Pressing that button I get the message Quicken online service is unavailable at this time. Please wait for at least ten minutes and try again. We apologize for the inconvenience.

So …

This has been gong on for a few days not.

Any ideas

Thanks.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @MJGarry,

To resolve this error, please review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this Community FAQ.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• MJGarry
    MJGarry Member ✭✭
    Options

It helped some but did not solve the problem. There seems to be a problem adding Wells Fargo accounts to Quicken. The Quicken staff knows about the problem and no ETA on when it will be fixed. So I will hurry up and wait for the fix Thanks for your response

This discussion has been closed.