Comenity Credit Card Accounts giving invalid credentials error (QWin)

Options
System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Comenity Credit Card Accounts giving invalid credentials error (QMac)

Comments

• thederfelts
    Options

I'm having the same problem. I can logon to the Ulta site using my logon and password but I get the same error message in Quicken

• Ken217
    Ken217 Member ✭✭
    Options

i am having the same issue as well

• mscerutti
    mscerutti Member ✭✭
    Options

I am still having issues with connecting my ulta credit card. It worked until about the same time as the other posts. I am able to logon fine to the website but I am still having issues with reconnecting the online to my account.

• mscerutti
    mscerutti Member ✭✭
    Options

I have checked and double checked my login. Also, when I try to setup the connectivity again, it does not give my a choice of credit cards. I did see that when I login to the website. I even tried to add the card as a new account again and it would not work. Since others are now working, it would seem that something has gotten corrupted within my Quicken installation.

• slblu9
    slblu9 Member ✭✭
    Options

I am new to Quicken today, and adding all my accounts, having this exact same issue. I can sign in on their website and I noticed I had to accept a new electronic terms when I did, but even after that I cannot get Quicken to connect to it. A couple of things I noticed, there are two different types of Ulta credit cards, one is the "Ulta Beauty Ultimate Rewards Mastercard" and the other is missing the "Mastercard" part, as it is likely the store card that only works in the store. Clicking on the "d.comenity.net" link on each one takes you to their respective sites, which helps determine exactly which one to use in the Quicken interface. So, I know I am using the right one (the one with the work Beauty misspelled as "Beaty") and I have actually tried both. The error I get is "Oops. Did you mistype your login? CC-503" and I will attempt to attach a screenshot of it here:

• slblu9
    slblu9 Member ✭✭
    Options

Also…I have two other credit cards from Comenity, and was able to add both successfully. I logged into each using their website first, to make sure, and to accept the updated agreement on one, then added them to Quicken with no issues. Although, the account number does not populate, and the name is generic, but that's no problem since I was able to rename them. Still no luck with the Ulta card though. I will try again tomorrow.

• mscerutti
    mscerutti Member ✭✭
    Options

Spent time on chat with Quicken and they had me turn off anti-virus program? I got a different error CC-929, but doesn't seem to be related to AV. Error was too many attempts. Rep had me follow this post below. Now I am back to getting a CC-503.
    https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-adding-accounts-cc-929
    Before the above, we tried changing the password. We also tried to create a new quicken file and add this as the first new account. Still no success.

• mscerutti
    mscerutti Member ✭✭
    Options

This seems like an integration issue between quicken servers and the Comenity system, perhaps only for the store card and not the mastercard?

• PapaC62
    PapaC62 Member
    Options

I am having same issue connecting my wife's Ulta Beauty Ultimate Rewards Mastercard. I have verified that login information is correct by logging into the account directly. Also, they should also fix the name in showing in Quicken (showing Beaty instead of Beauty).

• Barb Spigner
    Barb Spigner Member ✭✭
    Options

Having the same issues as everyone above—luckily this is not a daily use credit card—but still ridiculous. I too am also annoyed by it saying Beaty instead of Beauty. Any update on this?

• Robiin
    Robiin Member
    Options

I'm having the same problem —- It's been over a week since this has been reported. When do you think this will be resolved?

• SullyCuse
    SullyCuse Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same issue here. CC-503. Can log into the website fine. Can't connect to Ulta Beauty Rewards Card/Comenity

• RSM1
    RSM1 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Sadly its been almost 2 weeks and I see it's still not fixed. This is why we pay such high prices for a subscription for software that just doesn't work. Next week it will be another account not working. Quicken, please have someone look into the connection. It broke after 2/13 for me.

• jejily
    jejily Member
    Options

I have also been having this problem for the past 3 weeks. Quicken — any updates??

• TCL Peter Rabbit
    Options

Same problem but with Talbots.

• WendyO
    WendyO Member ✭✭
    Options

Having the exact same issue. Have followed the threads carefully to see if there was anything that worked to reconnect to no avail. Connection broke around 2/13/24 & been an issue ever since with CC_503 Error mess. Logging in fine with actual website. Any repair ETA or other suggestions??

• ElanaElyce
    ElanaElyce Member ✭✭
    Options

This is happening with my Comenity Bread Rewards card as well. My last successful log-in through Quicken was 2/21.

The Comenity site recently add a two-factor requirement that Quicken does not prompt for. I am curious as to whether this is causing the problem. Does Quicken need to update the process for logging in to accommodate the two-factor requirement?

This is one of two big issues I am having with Quicken currently. I really hope these things can get resolved.

• twlee012269
    twlee012269 Member
    Options

I have been having this same issue with my wife's Ulta Beauty Credit Card account for about a month. From reading this forum, it appears there is no solution yet.

• MoCu
    MoCu Member
    Options

Same exact issues, same errors for over 3 weeks - still no resolution.

• ElanaElyce
    ElanaElyce Member ✭✭
    Options

Have the "Bread Rewards Card" and my last successful download was 2/21. Have spoken with 7 Comenity reps this week, as well as sent a few messages via the site. Two of those reps told me that they do have a new system for their "account centers" but no one could confirm that the new two-factor requirement could be causing an issue. I believe that's what it is.

Quicken is able to accommodate two-factor log-ins, but 1) how to get them to talk to each other!?!? 2) Comenity is requiring it EVERY TIME, and doesn't offer an option to deactivate nor "remember" so even if you have your browser still open, if you sign out and sign back in, it will still require it. This may make it more of a challenge to get it working well.

As of now it just seems to me that no one is making that link, which is unfortunate. I also just noticed that the cost of Quicken is going up again; this is the third account that is causing me trouble to the extent that I'm not sure it's gonna be worth keeping.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Barb Spigner
    Barb Spigner Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken Kristina—People have reported this problem many times ! How many have to be submitted before we at least get a "working on the problem—hoping for solution ASAP" or "This has been escalated"

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

Have any users here with the CC-503 error contacted Quicken Support? There was another post this morning from a user that had a CC-503 error that was resolved by Quicken Support.

Scroll to the bottom of the thread. I have asked him to share the solution. Hopefully it can be of help to others with the CC-503 error.

• Barb Spigner
    Barb Spigner Member ✭✭
    Options

SUCCESS this morning ! 😀😁 I'm sure it's all the reports you all sent in yesterday that did the trick ! 😃

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket #10894154)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.