Bank account not updating.

Options

When I try to update the transactions in my account it will not do it. It goes through the process. Connects with bank it says it is updating and gives me the summary at the end saying the sync was successful. When I look at the account it did not update.

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Does the summary indicate that there were any transactions downloaded? A connection is considered "successful" if the connection was made regardless if any transactions were downloaded.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Karyl Wilson
    Karyl Wilson Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Sunflower bank has been doing this since last week. They should have fixed it by now, but there is not ETA on when it will be fixed. Not happy.

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@Karyl Wilson if you look at the "Last download" date and time - is it an old date or blank? You can find this date in your account register under the account name, or in the Account List in the "Last Download" column.

• Karyl Wilson
    Karyl Wilson Member ✭✭✭
    Options

02/29/24

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@Karyl Wilson if that is the only account you have this issue with, then have you tried deactivating and reactivating online services for the account?

• jlluedke
    jlluedke Member ✭✭
    Options

I agree. I have been reporting this issue repeatedly to Quicken and to Sunflower Bank and no one seems to be doing anything about it. I believe it has been not working since approx. 3/1/2024! It needs to be fixed!

• jlluedke
    jlluedke Member ✭✭
    Options

I have tried deactivating and reactivating every other day….

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There are several different Sunflower Banks listed. Which of these are you trying to connect to?

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation and request help. Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• Karyl Wilson
    Karyl Wilson Member ✭✭✭
    Options

My Sunflower bank is the one on the right. I tried again today to reactivate it. Now it says it wasn't my fault, try again later.

• TWMn
    TWMn Member
    Options

Had similar issue with US Bank downloads recently. No assist from Quicken support or US Bank. After some of my own troubleshooting, this appears to have been a file issue due to the last Quicken version update to R55.15. I ran file validation/repair, and am now able to connect and download without it timing out to "Complete" with no downloads. This was for Direct Connect, not Web Connect downloads. Try file validation on your data file and then run One Step update again.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2
    Options

An error code CC-501 or "not my fault" means you do have to call Quicken Support to review this issue. They need to dig deeper, look into your download log files and determine what needs to be done to fix it.

• Katanasjg
    Katanasjg Member
    Options

It is not just your Sunflower Bank and the downloads stopped as of 2/28/2024. i believe Feb having 29 days has done somehing

• Karyl Wilson
    Karyl Wilson Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Katanasjg I bet you are right. My last download was 02/28/24.

• jamesdeewarren
    jamesdeewarren Member ✭✭
    Options

3 institutions not working, including Sunflower Bank. The last successful download I had was Feb 27. I have had zero luck getting Quicken to assist.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

@jamesdeewarren,

Which other financial institutions are not connecting? What error messages/error codes are you seeing?

Thank you!

(Ticket# 10877772)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jamesdeewarren
    jamesdeewarren Member ✭✭
    Options

Credit Union of America (CU of America) https://www.cuofamerica.com/ — "oops we're having a problem CC-501"

Equity Bank http://www.equitybank.com Doesn't give any error, just doesn't update

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply @jamesdeewarren,

For the CC-501 error you are seeing with Credit Union of America, if the issue has persisted longer than 24 hours, then per the advice in this article on CC-501 errors, I recommend you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance since they have access to tools we on the Community can't access and they are able to escalate the issue as needed. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

What is happening when you try to update Equity Bank? Is it acting like everything is good, then showing 0 new transactions? If you haven't already done so, I recommend following the steps in this article on Missing Transactions/Transactions not Downloading, to troubleshoot the most common causes of the issue.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

• jamesdeewarren
    jamesdeewarren Member ✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Kristina Both of the accounts can be "reset" and it finds accounts but does not download transactions. Subsequent attempts to update yield long long periods of the spinning update wheel, it acts like it's updating, and then no transactions are downloaded.

Also, Sunflower Bank is still giving the "it's not your fault." message and no connection is made.

D

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for our reply,

Were the Equity Bank accounts previously connected and working properly, or have they been doing this since the first time they were connected in your Quicken?

The issue with Sunflower Bank is a known issue that was already reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket# 10877772)

Quicken Kristina

• jamesdeewarren
    jamesdeewarren Member ✭✭
    Options

The Equity Bank accounts have always worked — since 2016 — quit working but appear to be back to working.

I know the Sunflower Bank is a known issue. I have bookmarked it and I check for updates daily… for 45 days!

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear the Equity Bank accounts are working again.

We don't have any updates on the Sunflower Bank issue. The most current information we have is in the Community alert.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina