Where did the reconcile go in the register - expired subscription banner

Options
Bruce Leavitt
Bruce Leavitt Member ✭✭

I have not updated this year as of yet. On my accounts when I want to reconcile, I have no reconcile and have to go to the tools at the very top?

Is this because I have not renewed to the 2024 version? I certainly hope not, that would be a petty thing to do to get you to upgrade. Also is there a way to get rid of the membership expired at the top.

I don't mine renewing, but I would like to get more in an upgrade than a reconcile button.

Thanks Bruce

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

It should be here:

And note that you can select Customize action bar and put up there (same place as the clock icon) like I have.

Also, what kind of account is this?

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Bruce Leavitt
    Bruce Leavitt Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello, This is what I have when you click on the cog. I have to go up to the main menu/tools/reconcile account. As you can see the reconcile under the cog is gone. Is it because "your subscription has expired? It seems like a trivial thing that Quicken would take away, if they wanted a person to renew. Thanks Bruce

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited March 11
    Options

Hello @Bruce Leavitt,

The gear you're clicking on in the screenshot is for an individual transaction, which is why you're not seeing the option.

If you click on the gear icon at the upper right of the register, you should see the options in @Chris_QPW's screenshot.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Bruce Leavitt what is above this from your screenshot?

Signature:
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

open Register - top right corner -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Bruce Leavitt
    Bruce Leavitt Member ✭✭
    Options

hi, no matter which account I open, this is what I have above the plus sign. You can see that with the yellow renew/activate bar there is nothing there? This only happened when my subscription run out, it gives me two choices renew or activate.

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@Bruce Leavitt the gear button should be directly above the "+". I noticed that your Quicken subscription has expired. I have a feeling that either, because of this, they removed that gear menu item, or most likely the "expiration" banner is covering the gear menu.

• QuickUserPSP
    QuickUserPSP Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

@Bruce Leavitt but you can always do a [Ctrl+R] to bring up the reconciliation window.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

seems like unintended consequences- even the blue bar has no tabs ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Bruce Leavitt
    Bruce Leavitt Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi, yes it has tabs, just more over to the left, mine have never stretch to the right side. It could be the resolution or something. I will have to check and see if I have it not connect to the Quicken's server if it will come back. thanks. Maybe unintended, but it frustrates me enough not to update till next time. Since there are hardly any changes, if that. Bruce

• Bruce Leavitt
    Bruce Leavitt Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the Control/Right. Having been around since Dos I seldom remember short cut keys lol

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Note the Reconcile is also on the Tools menu. I think it is more than just "reconcile" too:

Look at all the functions in that menu:

Signature:
  • Bruce Leavitt
    Bruce Leavitt Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes thanks, I just keep overlooking short keys lol Just one of those things, maybe I will wait till next year to renew.

This discussion has been closed.