Why Hasn't Citibank Mastercard Problem been fixed

Options
BrianBD
BrianBD Member ✭✭

I still cannot add a Citibank Mastercard to the "new transaction download system". Citi still maintains it's a Quicken problem, but when trying to add the account I get this:

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Per the graphic that you posted, this is a CITI issue to fix. Ask them why it hasn't been fixed.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @BrianBD,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

The Community Alert recommends the same thing that @NotACPA recommended: please contact Citi Support for assistance with this issue.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• BrianBD
    BrianBD Member ✭✭
    Options

Problem still unresolved. Tried removing Quicken from Citibank site and then trying to re-add my Quicken-deleted Mastercard account. Still same blank, white Citi screens. Spoke with representative of Quicken's CEO who called me and "made notes". He did not seem overly concerned.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

To clarify, are you still getting the same error message that you posted in your original post, or are you getting completely blank screens?

If you are still getting that "Your request has failed" error, you need to reach out to Citi's Support to get the issue resolved.

If you are getting blank white screens when redirected to Citi's webpage to authorize your account(s), that may indicate that something is interfering with communication. To troubleshoot that issue, follow these steps:

1. Temporarily disable security extensions such as pop up blockers, ad blockers, and anti-virus extensions in your default browser.
    2. If the issue persists, try clearing cache and cookies on your default browser.
    3. If the issue still persists, try temporarily setting a different default browser.
      1. Browsers that are known to cause issues with OAuth are Brave, duckduckgo, and kaspersky's secure browser.

I hope this helps!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• BrianBD
    BrianBD Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem as original post. Have tried all suggestions. Only valid work-around is to download a QFX file from Citi & then upload it into Quicken.

This discussion has been closed.