NelNet FDP-155 error

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Nelnet Student Loans - Stopped Working.

Comments

• rmoore62
    rmoore62 Member
    Options

I just recently have started having issues with not being able to connect to NELNET from Quicken. The same USERID/PASSWORD works n their website directly. I have recently done the SIGNOUT and sign back into Quicken to make sure i had a good connection token. Help. Below are the details of my Quicken version, MAC version, and the error message.

Version 7.6.1 (Build 706.52627.100)

macOS 12.7.4

FI_BLOCKING (FDP-155)

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @rmoore62,

We currently have an active alert regarding users receiving an FDP-155 error with their NelNet accounts. You may follow this link to access that alert where you can bookmark it for all future updates.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• rmoore62
    rmoore62 Member
    Options

Thank you, bookmarked the other LINK. I think this could have something to do with them changing to a new website March 14, an extension off of STUDENTAID.GOV site. We might have to redo the setup for accessing those loans. I will watch the other link for now.

Thank You

• drpelham
    drpelham Member
    Options

The new link nelnet.studentaid.gov is up and running. Will Quicken up date this login option when setting up downloads?

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

If the financial institution has changed its URL, then it will require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please take a moment to review the section titled "How can I fix an incorrect Homepage URL?" found in this support article.

I do apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jlrjlr
    jlrjlr Member
    Options

This is still broken, and you marked the issue as resolved even though it still doesn't work.

• Lisa Tyson
    Lisa Tyson Member
    Options

This is still not working as of 3/30/24 @ 9:30 AM EST, though it is marked resolved. Please update the status to UNresolved and fix the problem.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jlrjlr & @Lisa Tyson,

If you are still experiencing this issue after the Alert was marked resolved, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dan.greenberg.ct
    dan.greenberg.ct Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I reported this error to Quicken last week via the app and I'm still having issues. I disabled the connection and tried reenabling it without any luck. Has anyone had success connecting to NelNet and if so, what steps did you take?

• dakotah
    dakotah Member
    Options

Still an issue for me as well. While I do agree that they should update it on their side, at the end of the day, you can make the change as well as the change of URL is public. Please make this change so we can use your software again.

• joelnola
    joelnola Member
    Options

Still getting 155 Error, April 9, 2024.

• grahmatt
    grahmatt Member ✭✭
    Options

Also still getting this error. This issue is not resolved. I've sent in multiple requests via the app too.