System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Unable to download with Arvest Bank

Comments

• MacFitz
    MacFitz Member
    Options

I have had the same problem with Quicken One Step Update failing to download Arvest Transactions since June 2023. I have tried everything, literally everything "repeatedly" recommended by any and every Quicken support source, i.e. disconnect/reconnect online services, validate, super Validate, and ultimately uninstall/reinstall Quicken altogether, capped by my most recent two hour tech support phone call that brought no resolution either.

I have lived through all of Quicken's historic problems ever since my very first Jan 1st, 1996 transaction entry. But this takes the cake for having no hope for resolution.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @MacFitz,

To assist with this issue, please provide additional information. What happens when you try to update your account(s) with Arvest? Are you seeing any error messages/error codes? Do you have the ticket number from your most recent contact with Quicken Support handy, so I can look up that interaction?

I look forward to your response!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.