Unable to download with Arvest Bank

Options

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Difficulty downloading and updating accounts in Quicken for specific accounts.

Comments

• anyidwilldo62
    Options

I have Arvest bank. I can download some accounts just fine into quicken. Another account says unable to verify the financial institution information for this download, when I just downloaded another account from the same bank within a few seconds! I see there is people having the same issues, just with different banks. So is it a bank problem really or a quicken problem?? I need some answers n help asap!! At a loss here

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @anyidwilldo62,

When did this issue begin to occur? After a recent update? What type of account is the one that you are experiencing issues with (checking, savings, investment, etc.)? What is your connection method with Arvest Bank? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

Let me know!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Diane Bielanski
    Diane Bielanski Member ✭✭
    edited February 23
    Options

Quicken Jasmine, I'm having this same problem with my checking at Arvest using Express Web Connect. Ever since Quicken had us reverify accounts with Citibank shortly before February 15, I'm having problems with ALL of my accounts! There is no screenshot to take other than the transactions don't automatically download and I can see them when I log on to the bank. The workaround that Quicken shows in Account Details for Arvest checking is to select "Download and Import Transactions" in the Reset Account box. How can they be old when they are only from yesterday?!

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Diane Bielanski,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Are you having the same issue with all of your accounts, or is this issue with Arvest different than what you're seeing with the other accounts? If it's different, then please provide more details on what problems you're encountering with the other accounts.

When you run One Step Update, are all transactions with that Arvest account missing, or just some? If it's just some, is there any pattern to what downloads and what doesn't? How old are the missing transactions? Since the work around you describe is importing a .QFX file directly from the financial institution, it's safe to assume that the problem isn't being caused by a filter being on or the sort order in your Quicken register. (Note: it refers to older transactions since one of the most common reasons for importing transactions into a connected account is to pull in transactions that are too old to automatically pull into Quicken; which is usually transactions over 90 days old).

I look forward to your reply!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.