Connecting CareCredit Card

Options

I've connected all my bank accounts and credit cards successfully except my CareCredit card which keeps providing connection error
Please advise if Quicken is not able to connect and sync with CareCredit or if there is a solution for this problem
Thank you

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited March 26
    Options

Hello @Nboctor1,

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• kiliman
    kiliman Member
    Options

I'm also having the same issues as OP. My CareCredit account switched over to MasterCard, and ever since then, I haven't been able to connect it to Quicken. I've sent the logs to support.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @kiliman,

Thank you for joining this thread.

We do currently have an active alert regarding FDP-102 error messages with CareCredit. You may follow this link to access the alert where you can bookmark it for any further updates.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• StewartTeam
    Options

I have been having trouble connected to my CareCredit for over a month. I am getting error code CC-502.

• StewartTeam
    Options

Here is a screenshot

• Beta004
    Beta004 Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

When is this going to be fixed for synchrony accounts. Its been months

• john dekker
    john dekker Member ✭✭
    edited March 25
    Options

what's the deal. care credit doesn't work. synchrony bank doesn't work. mysynchrony can't be found, this is getting more than mildly annoying. is anyone working on this?

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what doesn't work -
    or can't be found ?

26001 26001 26001 CareCredit
    https://www.carecredit.com/ 1-800-859-9975
    https://intuit.mysynchrony.com/consumercenter/welcomeAction.do?CHANNEL_KEY=INTUIT_EXT ACTIVE
    CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• QBetaTester
    QBetaTester Member
    Options

Hello, Anybody from quicken?

• QBetaTester
    QBetaTester Member
    Options

I agree, its going on 4 months now. PAYPAL Credit and Carecredit wont connect CC-503.