rearranging Quicken register

Options

I am in the process of changing from Quicken Mac to Quicken Windows. I prefer the register order of the Mac version. Is there a way to rearrange the order on Windows?

Date-Payee-Memo-Category-Increase-Clr-Decrease-Amount-Balance to:

Date-Payee-Category-Increase-Clr-Decrease-Amount-Balance-Memo

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @GailAnne819,

Unfortunately, at this time, Quicken for Windows does not offer the ability to rearrange register columns.

Therefore, I'd like to refer you to this active Idea post regarding this topic instead. If you would like to see this feature added in the future, you can go ahead and add your vote by clicking the up arrow underneath the vote count (see example below) as well as a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Unlike Quicken Mac, in Quicken for Windows there's only a limited amount of rearranging you can do at this time.
    To see what you can do, go into Edit Menu / Preferences / Register and look at the first two options.

You also have the choice of viewing your register columns in either 1-line-per transaction format or 2-lines-per transaction. If your 1-line register gets a little crowded due to screen size limitations, try the 2-line mode.
    To toggle between 1-line and 2-line modes and back press CTRL-2
    The setting applies individually to each register.

This discussion has been closed.