CC-800 Error - Amazon.com-Synchrony card has been deleted

Options
Stuart Boyle
Stuart Boyle Member ✭✭✭

I carefully followed the instructions regarding deactivating and reactivating but problem persists after performing another update.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Stuart Boyle,

To start troubleshooting this issue, please backup your Quicken file, then follow these steps from the article on CC-800 errors (It is similar to what you said you already did, but with some extra steps added in):

First, you'll need to deactivate the affected accounts:

1. Select Tools Account List 
    2. If present, select the Show Hidden Accounts checkbox at the bottom of the Account List
    3. Select Edit on each account with this error and Deactivate them on the Online Services tab
    4. When finished, close the Account List.

Second, reactivate the accounts:

1. Select Tools Add Account 
    2. Go through the flow of re-adding the deactivated accounts to Quicken, use your login credentials and answer any security questions, until you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution
    3. Select to LINK each of the found accounts to the accounts you already have set up in Quicken. For accounts you don't want to link, select Don't add to Quicken

Once that is done, test to see if the issue is resolved.

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Stuart Boyle
    Stuart Boyle Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Well, relinking "worked" but I still get the error in one step update.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Stuart Boyle,

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Stuart Boyle
    Stuart Boyle Member ✭✭✭
    Options

That made no difference Jasmine. What's weird is that despite the CC-800 error, 2 transactions were downloaded to the account this morning.

• Stuart Boyle
    Stuart Boyle Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Now I received a message that my "Amazon Prime Card was deleted by a companion app". What does that mean.