Navy Federal Synch error 500 when trying to authorize accounts (QMac)

Options
System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Navy Federal Synch error

Comments

• Shadowcat
    Shadowcat Member
    edited March 29
    Options

[Removed - Rant/Speculation/Language]

• catravis
    catravis Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the exact same error. On Quicken for Mac.

• MikeP
    MikeP Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I received an email notifying me to update my NFCU connections in Quicken. I started the process in Quicken, which prompted me to open my NFCU account. I followed the prompts and granted Quicken access to my NFCU accounts. From there, nothing. NFCU believes that they provided Quicken access, but Quicken does not. I tried multiple times with the same result. It appears this feature was rolled out before it was fully functional.

• Pegasus7
    Pegasus7 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I am having the same error:

{
      "timestamp" : "2024-03-30T21:23:32.960-04:00",
      "status" : 500,
      "error" : "Internal Server Error",
      "path" : "/aggregator-authv2/apiConnect"
    }

• Pegasus7
    Pegasus7 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

When does Quicken plan to fix this aggregator issue? It was almost two weeks for the Chase link to get resolved when you "updated" the type of connection. I have tried both Safari and Google Chrome with pop-ups and redirects enabled. This is very frustrating.

• Pegasus7
    Pegasus7 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have tried both Google Chrome and Safari with pop-ups and redirects enabled. Still the same error message. And I received multiple emails from Navy Federal saying the connection was successful; however, it is not a successful connection. I had the same issues when Quicken "updated" the connection for Chase. It took over two weeks to finally be able to connect and download transactions. I hope it doesn't take that long this time.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

We will be forwarding this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• catravis
    catravis Member ✭✭
    Options

On the windows forum it was suggesetd to change default browsers. On the mac, I can confirm that switching default browsers (in my case, from Safari to Chrome) worked and solved this issue.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

We do now have an active alert regarding users receiving errors HTTPS 500 & 400 when attempting to reauthorize. You may follow this link to access that alert where you can bookmark it to remain up to date on any further information.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused in the meantime!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello All,

Our teams pushed out a fix and want to confirm if the issue is resolved. Please let us know if you're still encountering this issue.

Thank you!

Quicken Kristina

• MikeP
    MikeP Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Nope. Same issue. 4-11-24 11:25 AM

"timestamp" : "2024-04-11T11:57:12.234-04:00",
    }

• Gerald T
    Gerald T Member
    Options

I got the same message today as well.

{
      "timestamp" : "2024-04-11T18:49:51.368-04:00",
    }

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for confirming,

We sent the feedback that the fix didn't work back to our teams and they are continuing to investigate the issue. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket# 10953302/CTP-9585)

Quicken Kristina

• MarkS89
    MarkS89 Member ✭✭
    Options

Over a month and no resolution to this issue.

We pay a lot for subscription to QUICKEN and you can't fix a known major issue.

VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!!