Quicken on Web Not Syncing All Transactions That Are In Quicken for Windows

Options
Dern
Dern Member

I manually import data from my credit union to Quickens for Windows (subscription). (my credit union will not allow a direct download)

Normally when I sync all these transactions to to Quicken on the Web. Since Feb 8 none of these transactions show up on Quicken on the Web. All are clearly available on teh Quicken for Windows on desktop. Before Feb 8 this process always worked just by syncing.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Dern,

To troubleshoot this issue, let's check to make sure the account is selected for sync. To do that, in your desktop Quicken program, go to Edit>Preferences>Mobile & Web. Next to the word "Accounts:" you should see a blue link that says how many accounts out of how many eligible are enabled.

Click on that blue link. It will bring up a list of your eligible accounts. Any that are enabled will have a checkmark next to the account.

Scroll through the list to find the account that is not syncing. Check to make sure the account is selected. If it isn't, then please select it and click the Update Accounts button to sync with the cloud.

If the account is already selected, then go ahead and click cancel to get out of that screen. Once you're back in Edit>Preferences>Mobile & Web, click on the blue link that says Reset your cloud data. Once the reset completes, check to see if the issue is resolved.

Please let me know how it goes!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.