We were unable to connect to Quicken Loans. Please try again later. (FDP-105)

Options
kurzwegs
kurzwegs Member ✭✭

This started last week…still hasn't gone away

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @kurzwegs,

Please take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error FDP-105.

As stated in the article if the error persists for more than a few days and there are no Alerts posted for this financial institution and error in the Community (which there currently are none), then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• kurzwegs
    kurzwegs Member ✭✭
    Options

Seriously folks this has been going on now for weeks…..if Quicken is being blocked please help fix it

• Kevin 54
    Kevin 54 Member
    Options

It has been over 30 days!!! Where is the support and fix?

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Kevin 54,

This is a known issue that is still considered ongoing, and at this time, we do not have an ETA on resolution available. Please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates and information.

As stated in the last update of the Alert, "this Alert will be updated once more information, updates, etc become available".

As of now, there is no new information or updates available beyond what has already been posted in the Alert.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• tisdalew
    tisdalew Member
    Options

In reference to your statement, "As stated in the last update of the Alert, "this Alert will be updated once more information, updates, etc become available", for those of us who are experiencing this issue, we find little or no assurance that Quicken's efforts to resolve this issue is being addressed in a timely fashion. At the very least, for those of us who have submitted reports of this error, Quicken should post daily updates as to the issue's status. Posting nothing is giving me the impression nothing is being done. Plus it is highly concerning it has taken over 30 days and you still have no ETA, especially for a company with the word "quick" in it.

Your successful efforts in solving this issue will be greatly appreciated.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

At the very least, for those of us who have submitted reports of this error, Quicken should post daily updates as to the issue's status. Posting nothing is giving me the impression nothing is being done. Plus it is highly concerning it has taken over 30 days and you still have no ETA, especially for a company with the word "quick" in it.

@tisdalew I understand your frustration. The problem is that the moderators here have no insight into progress, or the lack thereof, on most connectivity problems. Quicken contracts with Intuit to run its connectivity services, so once something is reported to Intuit, in most cases, it's out of anyone at Quicken's hands — it's either in a queue of problems waiting for Intuit to fix, or more frequently, tied up in back-and-forth between Intuit and the financial institution to resolve the issue. And fixing things for Intuit/Quicken is often pretty low on the list of priorities of the IT departments at financial institutions. I don't even know what insight anyone at Quicken has into the active/pending work on particular connectivity problems.

Bottom line: there's rarely anything which could be updated on a daily basis, Quicken has limited knowledge of the exact day-by-day progress, and Quicken won't throw either Intuit or financial institutions under the bus for screwing things up because it's depending on them to make things work. Although the moderators use stock language about not having an ETA for an issue to be resolved, in almost all cases, they never have an ETA; it's broken until one day it's fixed. (In many cases, users will know a connectivity problem is fixed even before the moderator team gets word up the chain that the problem has been resolved.)

Note that I'm not saying this is a great system from a customer standpoint; I'm just sharing the realities of how things work. 😉

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993