ICICI Bank connection giving error Code: FDP-102

Options

I have connection issues with ICICI Bank for over 3 weeks now. I am
getting following error. I tried resetting the account connection but
nothing works. I contacted customer support and I was told that Quicken
is working on a resolution on this issue but there's no ETA.

Please check and update the latest status on this issue.

Comments

• rakeshg
    rakeshg Member ✭✭
    Options

I have been getting this error as well for at least 3-4 weeks. Have reported it multiple times to Quicken - support is no help (I was sent a link that was about 1 year old and even the support agent could not access it). Either they should remove this bank from the supported bank list or fix it!

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @L N & @rakeshg,

To start with, please refer to this error-specific support article regarding error FDP-102.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• L N
    L N Member ✭✭
    Options

I followed the support article and tried the recommendations, but I am still getting same error. I have been using Quicken for more than 5 years now and it's now getting frustrating not to able to use this software for more than a month now. Appreciate a quick resolution.

• rakeshg
    rakeshg Member ✭✭
    Options

@Quicken Anja - been there, done that. Nothing works.

• ksundaram
    ksundaram Member
    Options

Is there any resolution for this. I am not finding an option to download transaction directly from bank either. Frustration!!!

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @L N, @rakeshg, and @ksundaram,

As per the FAQ:

If the steps above don't resolve the issue

The cause could be that the bank account login password uses special characters that interfere with Quicken's ability to download transactions. These special characters are ampersand (&), left carat (<), right carat (>), backslash (\), and forward slash (/). Having these characters in the password can also prevent you from activating an account for Quicken Connect. You will need to change your password with your bank to use characters other than these five special characters.

If the issue persists

Please contact Quicken Support so we can help fix this issue.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• L N
    L N Member ✭✭
    Options

I have tried all the suggestions provided in this thread including contacting quicken support. I am still unable to connect to my bank (ICICI) and download the transactions. Issue has been persisting for more than 6 weeks now. I will probably wait for a week or ten days for resolution. If the software is still unusable, I need to rescind my subscription.

• Vichan
    Vichan Member
    Options

This is crazy, we cannot connect to any of the Indian Banks SBI, HDFC, ICICI Bank. Have been through all suggested solutions including connecting with the Technical Expert but with no resolve. There is definitely an issue with Quicken's fix for a security update from the banks else this cannot collapse all at once across the board.

The main reason to purchase this subscription is it's ability to conenct to banks directly else it is useless for we cannot be doing data entry of all our transactions in this software.

Expecting a solution and a response from the support team, this problem is persisting last 2 months at the least.

• venkijagan
    venkijagan Member
    Options

Yes, I see this connection issue for more than a month now and no resolution from the product team :( .