Downloading Transactions from TD Bank into Quicken Classic version R55.26

Options

Quicken circulated an Action Required Email saying that after April 3, 2024, TD Bank was discontinuing Express Web Connect. Before April 3, I set up all my TD Bank Accounts with Direct Connect. I am able to download transactions, however, at the start of the update routine, the initial message is something like contacting your financial institution, then a message "An error has occurred." then the transactions are downloaded even though no summary information is included once the download is complete. For my American Express credit cards, Quicken has defaulter to using Express Web Connect, so there are no issues with downloading transactions.

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem with TD Bank? How did you resolve it?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 6
    Options

Hello @rhyunich,

Could you please provide a screenshot of the error you are receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rhyunich
    rhyunich Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

I just wanted to let you know that you don't need a screenshot, and I am not sending it. Thank you very much. I've contacted TD Bank and will await their answer.